It feels as if I forever need to apologise for my absence. In fact, sometimes it’s not because I postpone writing, but posting is impossible. My personal computer has been offline since the beginning of the month, so I had to postpone writing. 😉 😀
My mind has been buzzing about tons of topics which have been burning on my heart.
These days I’ve been learning from the Lord that He wants to speak to me everyday.
Do you hear His voice when He speaks? Do you seek for it?
It’s a very, very precious thing when I hear my Saviour speak to me.
Lord willing I will be leaving for Cape Town on Friday. This will be my third visit to the Mother City and I should be gone for 2 weeks.
It will be a ministry outreach where we will be reaching out to schools, radio listeners and anyone God brings across our path.
I feel so honoured to be able to be a part of this work God is planning.
Would you please keep us all in your prayers?
Here are some pointers to keep in mind:
- Unity. When the team is united in heart, mind and spirit, Satan’s attacks are completely in vain.
- re: unity. Satanism is rife in the schools and some of the team members have shared an instance where Satan tried to attack them but he failed because the team were so united.
- Gang violence has been a crisis in the Western Cape as of the past few weeks, with some schools having to close down for a couple of days. Gang activity has always been a problem in this part of the country but it seems to have taken a sharper turn as of late.
- The fruit of God’s Spirit at work is repentance. I’ve been told accounts of where classes had to be cancelled because the students were longing for spiritual help. Please pray for such fruit throughout.
God promised that His word will not return to Him void.
- Rest. From up here in Kwa-Zulu Natal, it’s a 20hr (approx) drive to the Cape. Though the trip will be covered over two days, Lord willing, we have booked appointments with over 90 schools. Please pray for God’s refreshing hand to rest over each day.
I hope and pray that I will be able to give you all the feedback upon my return. Please do send me comments. Even though I might not be able to be online during this time (not much anyways) I will still receive your emails, comments and thoughts. They will be very welcome.
Blessings, till later. 🙂